One Shot SKILLZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad

4 posters

Go down

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad Empty So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad

Post  VSDragoness Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:10 pm

And none of the fucking "officers" where online to see what a good job we did, I want my fucking cookie
VSDragoness
VSDragoness
Master at Arms

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad Empty Re: So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad

Post  D4rkD4mnit Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm

seems like tv was more interesting i FAILED miserably Evil or Very Mad
D4rkD4mnit
D4rkD4mnit
Strategic Officer

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad Empty Re: So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad

Post  RasFrostwhisper Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 pm

I was working all day. Here's your cookie:

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad Best_Cookie-20

RasFrostwhisper
Admin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  VSDragoness Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:47 pm

RasFrostwhisper wrote:I was working all day. Here's your cookie:

So today me and Donut spent six hours as the only two outfit members online but with a full squad Best_Cookie-20

OMNOMNOMNOM
VSDragoness
VSDragoness
Master at Arms

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  DrunkenDonuts Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:52 am

That cookie was awesome....Wait...VSD didn't share. =(
DrunkenDonuts
DrunkenDonuts
Strategic Officer

Number of posts : 84

http://www.failblog.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down